Build a more sustainable workforce with PeopleBench.
Build a robust evidence informed workforce strategy. Consolidate all of your efforts to make your schools great places to work. Measure and take action to improve staff attraction, retention and wellbeing.
“Workforce strategy is the sum of actions taken to acquire, retain, develop, motivate and deploy human capital in the service of an organisation’s mission.”
The missing link between Vision, School Improvement and Resourcing.
Workforce strategy should….
- Directly underpin and enable your Strategic Plan
- Happen on a 3-5 year horizon
- Be a “living” document that focuses resources & investment on 3-5 key priorities
- Use your own data and external benchmarks as inputs and as evaluation tools.
- Inform your monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Principals and Boards must be able to:
- See workforce risk
- Have a strategy for mitigating workforce risk
- Respond to workforce risk
- …….. at every stage of the hire to retire lifecycle.